Curtis is committed to a coordinated and integrated process to build in quality from design to product delivery, with a comprehensive system to assure product quality and reliability.
- Curtis operates three flagship manufacturing plants, serving the world market from Puerto Rico, Bulgaria and China.
- Our guiding philosophy states: We strive to design and manufacture only one level of qualitythe highest. Each Curtis employee is committed to this principle and takes it personally, day in and day out.
- We employ a team-driven, quality-focused approach from concept to design, from manufacturing to post-sale support.
- For consistent quality, all Surface Mount Technology manufacturing lines are fully automated. Camera systems ensure that fine-pitched components are installed accurately.
- In addition to in circuit testing, automated optical inspection (AOI) machines further assure proper component functionality.
- To maximize heat transfer on IMS boards, we use advanced X-ray and cross-sectioning equipment to inspect solder joints.
- Curtis manufacturing sites employ the latest robotic manufacturing assembly processes.
- Equipment and processes are standardized in all Curtis manufacturing plants to assure quality consistency.
- A thorough, company-wide quality assurance program includes root cause analysis and corrective action processes.
Click here to see our manufacturing video.